Achieving Performance Step-Changes in Your Organisation
Ntegra passionately believe that high performance comes primarily from having the right people, doing the right things, in the right way; “we need a new system” is usually the wrong place to start.
Countless companies have spent millions deploying new technologies, in silver-bullet quests for increased operational efficiency, greater customer insights or improved market performance; only to conclude they chose the wrong solution or applied the wrong project methodology.
The truth is, without first ensuring your organisation structure, operational processes and governance controls are optimised, even the best technologies and the best execution will fall short of your company’s expectations.
But the mere thought of questioning your structure, skills, processes or governance can feel uncomfortable. There’s far less risk of confrontation when blaming the computer! So our attention is naturally and sub-consciously drawn towards new IT projects instead.
Ntegra understand this. We have the awareness, experience and engagement skills to ask the right questions and drive to the right answers, in a rounded and collaborative fashion.
Ntegra’s 20:20 methodology
Our 20:20 methodology has repeatedly helped companies achieve rapid and sustainable step-changes in performance levels, from their current resources and assets, using a three-stage, outcome-based approach:
- Challenge a Business Unit’s purpose, inputs and outputs, to stimulate Focus.
- Scrutinise its throughput, methods and responsibilities to drive Efficacy.
- Transform through empowerment, mastery and governance to achieve Excellence.
Repeatedly, our clients are amazed and delighted by the quality of ideas contributed by their own teams, when they’re engaged and encouraged through the leadership and facilitation skills of our consultants.
Core Optimisation Services
Ntegra offer a tiered range of optimisation services to help you achieve your company goals:
- Foundation: including cross-business strategy harmonisation & market benchmarking.
- Evolution: including operational optimisation; 20:20’s primary area of application.
- Transformation: including multi-vendor programme governance & benefit realisation.